We have an extensive selection of properties on our website, but we can also arrange viewings of outside listings -- as your buyer agents (no additional costs involved). We organize a tour of properties suited to your needs and desires, negotiate on your behalf, make sure your interest is protected in the purchase agreements, and monitor your transaction until your purchase is properly registered in the Registro Nacional (Costa Rica's secure and uniform property registry). To make our clients as comfortable as possible we can pick you up at the airport, help arrange for your local accommodations and even a rental vehicle.
We can help you with all the little details that make moving to a foreign country frustrating …..
- Drivers license: It's smart to get a local driver's license if you plan to spend extended periods of time in Costa Rica. If you are not familiar with the system and have limited Spanish this can be a very frustrating ordeal ….. we make it simple!
- Residency: We are not affiliated with immigration, nor are we immigration lawyers. However, we can make the right recommendations of trusted professionals who can help make the process easier. We can drive you to your appointments with English-speaking immigration attorneys.
- Translations: We can help you with translating documents, helping with the maid or gardener, as well as go with you to meetings or events to make sure you are understanding correctly. We can arrange private or group Spanish lessons depending on your location and availability.
- Opening bank and mail box accounts: This also can be a frustrating task if you are not familiar with the system and requirements. We hold your hand to make things as easy as possible.
- Car shopping: If you plan to buy a used car in Costa Rica it's helpful to have someone with you who can speak Spanish. We are not mechanics, but we can steer you in the right direction and help communicate questions and negotiations.
- Furniture, insurance, utilities...we will help!
- Orientation tours: We offer an orientation tour that shows you the major points of the town as well as public and private hospitals, shopping centers and grocery stores, hardware stores and of course restaurants. We use this tour to explain some of the ins and outs of Costa Rica and a brief glimpse of the workings of the culture.
I've been a general contractor of luxury homes in Costa Rica for the past 10 years. We can help with all aspects of building your dream home in Costa Rica: buying the right land, working on the design with the architect, obtaining permits, overseeing the construction, and even directing you to nice furnishings. See MORE about quality details, costs, and time-frames involved in Costa Rica construction here.
We offer some private in-house financing for Costa Rica property that are dealt with on an individual basis. Please visit our financing page for more details.
Although we are well-versed in real estate law in Costa Rica, we are not attorneys. We work with a very well-respected and trusted local attorney, Pablo Arias, who speaks perfect English and is just a terrific person. He has handled many real estate deals, facilitated development projects, and corporations for countless expats who ALL call him a dear friend. We highly recommend using him. But should you already have an attorney who you trust, we will certainly work together on your team.
Contact us below with any questions